The ShowerGem shower caddy is the place to store all of your shower essentials. Attach it to your tiles using our easy-use, transparent glue that has been designed for wet shower environments, so no more screws, suction cups or drilling.
No Suction Cups or Drilling.
The ShowerGem can be installed effortlessly using our specially engineered glue with no need drilling or suction cups.
A Place for Everything.
Shampoos, soaps, razors and loofahs, the ShowerGem shower caddy has a place to accommodate all of your shower essentials.
Holds bottles up to 1 Litre.
Our patented perfect-fit shelf design will securely hold even the largest of your shampoo bottles. No more bottles on the ground.
Frequently Asked Questions.
- How do I install The ShowerGem Shower Caddy?
- Easily install The Shower Gem in 60 seconds by following the steps in this install video. No Suction cups, drill or screws are required as The ShowerGem uses a specialised adhesive to stick to your tiles.
- How do I permanently remove The ShowerGem Shower Caddy from my wall?
- The Shower Gem can be easily removed from your wall by gently using a paint scraper or blunt knife. Watch this video for removal instructions.
- Can I take a shower while waiting for The ShowerGem Shower Caddy Pro Glue to set?
- Yes, while waiting for the glue to set you can still take a shower and use your bathroom as you would normally.
- What are the dimensions of The ShowerGem Shower Caddy?
- The Shower Gem has a slimline design which provides extra bathroom storage space while having only a small footprint. It is 38cm tall by 17cm wide and it protrudes 8cm from your shower wall.
- How do I know that the glue will stick to my wall?
- Our engineering grade glue is used in both the Automotive and Aeronautical industries. This means that right now, there is likely to be an aeroplane in the sky that has our glue on it. If you click here and follow the instructions found in this video, then you can be confident that the glue will do its job.
- What is the ’30 Day Hassle-Free Returns’ policy?
- Our ‘30 Day Hassle-Free Returns’ policy means that you will receive a full refund if you return your Shower Gem shower caddy for any reason whatsoever, within 30 days from date of order. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your name and reason for the return. *ShowerGem cannot cover the cost of return postage.
- How can I return The ShowerGem Shower Caddy?
- We know you will love your Shower Gem shower caddy but in the unlikely chance that you would like to return the item then simply send an email to email@example.com that includes your full name and reason for the return. We have a ‘30 Day Hassle-Free Returns’ policy which means you have 30 days from the date of order to return your Shower Gem.
- How do I clean The ShowerGem Shower Caddy?
- The Shower Gem can be easily clipped on/off your wall. Clean it using a soft cloth and warm water. There are also slots behind the shelves so that no water is retained on the product.
- Is The ShowerGem Shower Caddy made in Ireland?
- Yes! We are extremely proud to say that The Shower Gem is both designed and manufactured in Ireland. We take pride in what we do and by keeping things Irish we can assure you that you are getting a quality product that will exceed your every expectation.
- Can I order just the glue and wall bracket again?
- Yes, you can order a replacement glue and bracket by clicking here.
- What if I want to move The ShowerGem to a different location?
- If you would like to relocate your Shower Gem then you must reorder a new tube of glue by clicking here.
- What material is The ShowerGem Shower Caddy made from?
- The Shower Gem is made from a robust, engineering grade plastic. This material is tough, durable, and 100% rust-proof.
- What do I do if I get the glue on my skin or in my eyes?
- Thoroughly wash the affected area with water until all of the glue has been removed. If symptoms persist then immediately visit your GP. Bring the tube of glue with you to your GP.